Here's what we're looking for:
· People who know and enjoy the Batman story - especially the comic and animated series versions.
· People who not only know and love their chosen character, but bear impressive similarities to them in both look and attitude.
· You must live somewhere in Southern California or be a VERY frequent visitor.
· Reliability! No flakes. No wishy-washy types.
· You do not necessarily need to have your own costume currently, but it might help.
· Females generally need to be between 5'-0" and 5'-5". Males need to be between 5'-7" and 5'-9" depending on character (i.e. Penguin - shorter, Bane - taller). Sorry, some of you people. Our founding members just happened to not be tall so we're workin' with what we've got. Don't get all weird about it.
· You should have an open enough schedule to be available for roughly one weekend per month, comic conventions, Halloween, and so on.
· It's important to have some ability in a performance capacity, for improvisation of your character, and for posing accordingly.
· You must be a cooperative team player. Keep your fangeekdom flexible.
If you think you've got what it takes e-mail us at email@example.com with the following:
Photograph (please DO NOT apply until you can submit one)
A little note about yourself/ your fandom/ why you fit the bill/ why you want to be a part of GPW/ that sort of thing.
Lastly, please do not apply for characters we already have. Thanks and good